From the article: Top 10 London Attractions - Great Places to Visit in London
I've chosen my Top 10 London Attractions but you may love another attraction. Don't stay quiet - tell us your favorite London attraction! Tell us now!
- British museum is the best place to go see everything.it is so big it wil take two days to see everything.
- —Guest therese abdali
- Dont even go for 5-8, Instead try Greenwich, Globe, WWII museum, lords, wimbledon
- —Guest NSB
London Black Cab
- I interview lots of Londoners for my work (actually I have my own blog about London). So the most common answer on the question about the best London attraction is...a London cab!
- —Guest NatashaLondon
Guest minnie moo
- I think that Oxford street is the best some of the best shops there, and regent street thats pretty good!!xxxxx
- —Guest Guest Minnie
- I find the London dungeon the best attraction since you really experience the horror and atmosphere of the Middle Ages, etc.
- —Guest wim moons
Top London Attractions
- For the most part I agree with your list Laura, however I would probably change the order. The H of P would be higher on my list and I would drop the V & A for St. Paul's and also include Westminster Abbey. I might consider some of the parks as well. Maybe Hyde park?
- —Guest Smitten by Britain
Off the Beaten Track
- They are all great choices but similar in a way as they will be all be extremely busy. To balance it out and have something a little different I would have either Sir John Soanes Museum (Lincolns Inn Fields) or the Temple area - both offer an oasis of calm in their own distinct way Nigel
- —Guest Nigel
Top 10 London Attractions
- Westminster Abbey should be up there too! Its beauty and history make it, at least for me, my number one favorite.
St Paul's Cathedral
- I know you mention St Paul's Cathedral in the Tate Modern info, but really it should be up there in the top ten. I don't want to hear anyone complaining about the entrance fee as the building is worth every penny.
- —Guest Londonlover