From the article: Top 10 Things to Do in London With Teenagers
London is a great city for all ages and I've put together the Top 10 Things to Do in London with Teenagers but I'm sure you know lots more ideas and it would be great if you'd share so other families can enjoy their time in the city too. Thanks! Share your ideas
- We often have parents who say they found our site while looking for things to do with teenagers in London - our £5.99 Trails are treasure hunts which turn a walk in to a game and our routes include some pretty cool, lesser-expected corners of London. A great way to explore and spend time together.
- —Guest Kathy
museums and markets
- As a teenager living in London it can be quite hard to find something to do for a nice day out, but I always seem to find myself taking a trip tp Greenwich by boat although its costly, I do recommend the boat ride from Westminster to Greenwich, lovely experience, also great way to see all the landmarks along the Thames! But once at Greenwich a nice walk through the historical streets and browse through the lively Greenwich market is a wonderful day out. The market has lots of worldly food of offer and many great gifts to buy friends or relatives, or even yourself ;) The science museum and natural history museum are also a great way to spend your day, with the two being placed conveniently next to each other, its easy to shuffle back and forth. Both museums are very practical, a great way of keeping young children amused as well as enjoyment for yourself!
- —Guest Guest, wavey don
- The London Eye of course. It gives a reference point for the city, not to mention it's not just a "ferris wheel"!
- —Guest Guest
Spitalfields & Brick Lane
- My teenager says Camden is for the tourists and the east London markets are where it's at these days. Spitalfields has a market throughout the week but weekends are busiest and the most fun. Brick Lane rocks on a Sunday but the shops are open all week.
- —Guest MD
- The TfL Cycle Hire Scheme means lo-cost bike rental all over town. My teenager and I love grabbing a bike and cycling around town!
- —Guest Bella