Hampton Court Palace
- Richmond, then take the R68 bus
- Hounslow East, then take the 111 bus
Use Journey Planner to plan your route by public transport.
By Train:South West Trains run services direct from London Waterloo to Hampton Court. The journey takes only 35 minutes and the palace is a 200 meter walk across the bridge from the station. The train service passes through Wimbledon station, where the London Underground District Line begins. Hampton Court is in Travel Zone 6.
By Bus:Bus routes: 111, 216, 411, 451, 461, R68, 513.
From London Airports
- From Heathrow Airport take the 111 bus.
- From Gatwick Airport, take a train from the airport station to Clapham Junction and change to the Hampton Court train.
- From London City Airport, take the Docklands Light Railway to Caning Town and then the Jubilee Line to Waterloo. Then catch the Hampton Court train from there.
Find further information on getting to Hampton Court Palace on the official website.