NEVER feed zoo animals as it can be dangerous and you can make them sick. All the animals are fed a diet that suits them individually so NEVER offer them food. It is best to keep your food in a bag so as not to distract the animals.
Daily Live Events
There are lots of events every day at London Zoo so check your map and day planner upon arrival and see the Event's Board near the entrance. Times can vary but these
- 11.15am: Megabugs
- 3pm: Spider talk
- Animals in Action in Amphitheatre
- Times vary
- Animal Adventure
- See the 'What's On' Board in Animal Adventure for fun activities suited to under 11s.
- Penguin Feeding
- How To Find Out What's On
- check your free map day planner given on arrival
- see the Events Board, by the main entrance
- listen for public announcements
- go to the What's On page on the London Zoo website to find out about forthcoming events.
Events are always popular so arrive early to get a good view. To find out what's on: