The Rococo School of Chocolate in London offers a variety of chocolate classes for all; from children to experts polishing their skills. It can be about making chocolate, cooking with chocolate or tasting chocolate. Parties are available or even one-to-one sessions.
The Rococo School of Chocolate is next to the Rococo Chocolate shop in Knightsbridge. (See: Rococo Chocolate Shops in London.)
Children's Party Ideas
All children love chocolate so teach them about the best chocolate from an early age. The Rococo School of Chocolate has a range of children's classes including chocolate midnight sleepover parties! This bespoke experience combines Rococo chocolate and a stay at a luxury 5-star hotel nearby. Now why was that not available when I was younger?!
Chocolate Classes for All
Do check the Rococo School of Chocolate website for the latest classes but this gives you an idea of some of the ideas on offer:
- One to One - For the committed connoisseur.
- Kids - Treat your little darlings to a bite sized introduction to chocolate...
- Fairy Godmother - Wave your magic wand and organize a group of friends.
- Full Day - Set aside a day to gain a more comprehensive understanding of how chocolate is made.
- Bespoke Tastings - Chocolate tasting to suit your requirements.
Laurent Couchaux is the Chocolate Professor in residence. He was classically trained in France and has worked with many top chefs around the world, including as a Pastry Lecturer at Valrhona's "L'Ecole du Grand Chocolat" making him an expert Pastry Chef and Chocolatier.