The O2 Introduction:
The O2 Arena:
O2 Arena Comfort:
- Over 20 concession stands serving a variety of premium food from across the world
- 600 toilets ensuring less queuing for customers
- Pints of lager poured in 7 seconds and chilled to a perfect 4 degrees
- Widest arena seats in the industry, all with extra padding and drinks holders
- Perfect site lines throughout the entire arena
- Over 400 screens across the site
- Wide concourse areas
- Guests in the 96 suites can order food from the especially created online menu then served by a staff member dedicated solely to them
Up at The O2:
A Sporting Venue Too:
More Entertainment Options:
- indigO2, a smaller 2,350 capacity live music venue, with diverse acts such as Jools Holland, Timbaland, Joss Stone, and Natalie Cole
- The O2 Bubble which opened in November 2007 with the acclaimed Tutankhamun exhibition
- an 11 screen cinema complex which has held the UK Premiere of The Simpsons and High School Musical 2
- British Music Experience
- Entertainment Avenue, home of over 20 cafes, bars and restaurants
Star in a Pop Video!
There are facilities for you to sing along to a famous song and be superimposed into the video! The video is them emailed to your mobile phone or email address for free. If you're feeling shy they have lots of props for dressing up as everyone can watch you dancing away. I think this is worth a trip to The O2 on its own!
Nearest Tube Station: North Greenwich
Getting There info.
There's also the London Cable Car / Emirates Air Line as a fun way to arrive - or to try if you arrive early for an event.
Use Journey Planner to plan your route by public transport.