Windsor Castle is the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world and completely dominates the town. A castle has been on this site since William the Conqueror some 900 years ago.
- Highlights include:
- Coats of Arms in St George's Hall in the State Apartments
- Largest dining table in the world in the Waterloo Chamber in the State Apartments (seats 100)
- St George's Chapel - don't miss the burial vault for King Henry VIII in the central aisle and the Albert Memorial Chapel near the exit
- Visit this attraction for free with a London Pass
- Find out more about the London Pass.
- Buy the London Pass now.
You can also book tickets at the VisitBritain Shop (Buy Direct).
|Windsor Castle - Round Tower||Windsor Castle - Round Tower||Windsor Castle - Norman Gate||Windsor Castle - Queen's Private Rooms|
|Windsor Castle||Windsor Castle - Military Band||Windsor Castle - Military Band||Windsor Castle - Final View|
- Graphic Index
- Text Index