About The Ideal Home Exhibition:
It's a home and lifestyle extravaganza featuring hundreds of exhibitors, interactive zones, celebrity demonstrations, design installations, plus advice and information galore. Make the most of the free advice centers and discover the latest trends from around the world.
The Ideal Home Show has launched many home innovations such as the microwave, the fridge, and the vacuum cleaner, and this year is the 106th Show.
With seven dedicated show areas catering to every need and taste, this is the only place to visit when making your home ideal. From ideal Interiors, to ideal Home Improvements, with ideal Gardens, and ideal Technology, plus ideal Food & Housewares, ideal Shopping and ideal Woman the enhanced sections give you more choice and bigger brands, all under one roof.
See new product launches, explore full scale show homes, enjoy interactive live demonstrations and purchase items you won't find on the high street, all at the Ideal Home Show 2014.
Tips for Visiting The Ideal Home Show:
- Allow the whole day - there can be big queues to visit some of the show homes
- Take a packed lunch or at least a bottle of water as refreshments are not cheap
- Make good use of the the tasting stands in the food hall (but don't rely on getting a free meal)
- Use public transport - nearest tube stations: Earls Court and West Brompton
- Take an empty bag/backpack as you will get loads of brochures and information you will want to look at later
Annual March event.
Dates: 14 March - 30 March 2014
Opening Times: 10am-6pm daily. Late Night Thursdays open until 9pm.
Earls Court, Warwick Road, London SW5 9TA
Use Journey Planner to plan your route by public transport.
Tickets available from £12 when booked in advance. Children under 16 go free.
See full ticket information on the official website.
- There are eight shows within the Ideal Home Show:
- Ideal Show Homes
- Ideal Interior
- Ideal Home Improvements
- Ideal Gardens
- Ideal Food
- Ideal Shopping
- Ideal Woman
- Ideal Gadgets