The Bottom Line
- Good introduction to dendrology (learning about trees)
- Includes four seasonal trails around Kew Gardens
- Well-priced at £4.99
- It's considered a children's book but I would say this was untrue as it's suitable for everyone
- Only 64 pages but remember it is an 'introduction' not an encyclopedia
- Well-priced at only £4.99.
- Flexibook with full-color glossy pages.
- 64 pages.
Guide Review - Kew's Big Trees - Book Review
Kew's Big Trees starts with an introduction about trees in general, then focuses on the trees at Kew Gardens. I was told this was a children's book but I would actually say it's an easily accessible book for everyone and a great introduction to learning more about the diverse trees in the UK.
I'm going to take this book with me for my next trip to Kew Gardens as I want to try the four seasonal trails and find out more about the trees at Kew. I would say this is an excellent resource and well worth the money and I'll be using it for years to come.