About Wimbledon Tennis Championships:
2013 Championships: 24 June - 7 July 2013
Tel: 020 8971 2473
How to Get There:
Shuttle bus to the grounds.
Nearest tube station: Southfields.
Shuttle bus to grounds or walk south via Wimbledon Park Road (about 15 minutes).
Use Journey Planner to plan your route by public transport.
Request an application form from:
The All England Lawn Tennis Club
PO Box 98
Remember to enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
Ticket On The Day
Approximately 500 tickets are reserved daily at the turnstiles for Days 1 to 9 for both Centre Court and No.2 Court and approximately 500 tickets are available for all 13 Days for No.1 Court. Several thousand Ground Admission tickets are available each day. This number will vary depending on the number of people already in the grounds, the number of courts in play and the weather.
See the official Wimbledon website for further ticket information.
Wimbledon Tennis Championships Visitor Tips:
- Only one bag allowed per person.
- You can leave prohibited items at Left Luggage.
- Switch off mobile telephones in the stands and around the courts.
- Hand in or offer your ticket for scanning, or resale on behalf of charity, as you leave the grounds.
- Don't buy tickets from touts (Schwarzhändler, Bacarinagios, Scalpers, Hawkers, etc.). These tickets will not be accepted.
- You can only enter or leave the stands at a change of ends and never during a tie-break.
- No flash photography allowed from the stands.
- Children under 5 cannot attend.
Official Website: www.wimbledon.com