4 oz (100 g) plain flour
10 fl oz (300 ml) milk
2 oz (50 g) melted butter
Pinch of salt
- Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the center and add the eggs.
- Whisk to add the eggs.
- Gradually add the milk and keep whisking.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan on a hot heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of melted butter to the batter mix.
- Pour the batter into the frying pan and tilt from side to side to create a thin layer of batter.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Loosen the edges of the pancake and flip it over.
- Cook the other side for a minute.
- Have some fun tossing the pancake!
- Slide out of the pan onto a plate. You can stack them with greaseproof paper between.
- Delicious with sugar and lemon juice.