The Bottom Line
- We all love Top 10 lists!
- A 'taster' of lots of topics but limited in-depth information
- Top 10s are subjective
- Published by Dorling Kindersley
- Another spin-ff from their success Eyewitness Travel series
- Can pick up a copy for around $10.
Guide Review - DK Eyewitness Travel Top 10 London
DK Eyewitness Travel Top 10 London has a wealth of Top 10 lists on what to do and see in London. The numbered lists are easier to read than paragraphs of information and the fold-out maps from the front and back covers are useful while out exploring London. As well as a Top 10 of attractions, they also list the Top 10 things to do when you are there. The lists even continue with the practical survival information called Streetsmart which includes the Top 10 Security and Health!
While other travel guidebooks might offer more background information, the DK Eyewitness Travel Top 10 London is best-suited to the no nonsense traveler who likes to just get on with enjoying their destination and needs a pocket-sized, lightweight book to keep on them each day.